After a very long, frustrating day yesterday, I made it to Ohio thanks the to a nice dude from Delta named Josh. My original flight was delayed to the point that I would have missed my connection in Atlanta. This dude Josh looked at his computer, bent a few (dozen) rules and got me on a flight to Cincinnati and then Cincinnati to Columbus. I actually got to see my mom and sister 3 hours sooner than my original flight. So I got here safe and sound :)
In a few hours mom and I are going over to Jen's so I can meet the boys :) So exciting!!! And oh yeah, it's about 20 degrees outside!!!
2 comments:
Oh how I miss flying home for the holidays. Hey lady, I miss you! How is everything???
Hey you! Things are good, I need to update this blog! lol. I miss you!!!
Post a Comment