Jennifer mentioned yesterday that "K" had a rough morning in kindergarten yesterday. I really hope today is better for him. I am just jumping out of my skin to meet my nephews on Sunday; just 2 more days til I can hug them and give them their new books thought I bought for them. Once an English nerd, always an English nerd. haha.
I am amazed by Facebook and MySpace. Through a somewhat roundabout way, I have managed to reconnect with my best friend from Middle School. We have not seen each other since high school. It is amazing to find out where people are now and what they are doing.
I have a busy day ahead of me today. I am working from home, which is such a nice thing!! I am able to work on my projects without the regular interruptions. I am surprised at how much I get done when I am home for the day. This has been going on for a few months now. I enjoy it :)
After work, it's off to the bank, packing the suitcase and getting all my techie toys ready to go (iPod, camera, phone, laptop). Although this is my vacation, I do have a lot of work to do while I am gone. I managed to grade half of my student's papers last night, and will try to finish the rest tonight so that will be done. I also have a paper of my own to work on. Much more fun to read on a plane than grade papers, so that is my goal.
I can't wait to post updates about my trip! Stay tined over the next week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment