The trip was really fantastic. My nephews are awesome! I just love them to pieces :) K is a tough little 5 year old, but I think he is going to do great with my sister and Billy as his parents. J is just a little cuddle bug. He just loves sitting in your lap and reading stories, or coloring, eating, playing with trains, he loves everything. We decorated the tree at Mom's house and J was in heaven. It was hysterical. K loves to play outside on the swing set and run around until he has you as tired as can be.
I got to see little H as well :) She is the Ukrainian girl my sister's best friends adopted last year. She and J are like best friends. It is the cutest thing ever :)
My family seems to be doing well, with the usual stuff going on. It's going to be an exciting Christmas this year with two little guys running around. They are already talking about Santa and how he is watching us everyday to make sure we are all behaving. hehehe.
Over the weekend I had to write a paper, but then I got to see my good friend Patrick on Sunday. He is in town visiting his brother. Sam and I drove to Denver Sunday night to have dinner with Patrick. It was great being reunited after about 6 years. So cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment