I booked my flight this morning for Christmas. If these airline flights don't start getting cheaper, I will never be able to fly again. This one has officially taken the cake for the MOST expensive 3 hour plane ride I have ever taken. Let's just say, Merry Christmas, Susi. Yeah. Ouch.
Not too much to say really. I had a rough night last night - very emotional and stressed out. Thank goodness for my Sam who always seems to know what to say. He is a smart cookie, that is for sure. How in the world did a nutcase like me end up with a boyfriend like him? The level headedness that I lack 98% of the time is definitely balanced by him and his unending patience. Such a good guy ;) hahaha.
Positive thoughts for the day:
- Only 2 more days til the weekend!
- Toe gets fixed (hopefully) tomorrow.
- Sarah Palin wore a democratic scarf - ha.
- One of the presidential candidates dropped the C-word. Too funny. Ask and I will tell you which one ;)
"As life gets longer, awful feels softer. Well it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes shit to make bliss, well I feel pretty blissfully." - Modest Mouse
No comments:
Post a Comment