Thursday, October 30, 2008

Clean Toe and Bill of Health

I had my one week follow up appointment with the Podiatrist today. He said it looks great! YAY! I am now down form 3 foot baths a day to one and can keep it open at night. He said it sure be looking back to normal later next week. Here's hoping!!

Last night at school, I was given the evaluations for my students to fill out. It only has 2 questions! I have the option to add 1-2 more questions, but I just do not know what to ask!  I am open to suggestions. I am thinking something along the lines of, "What, if anything, was a repeat of Composition I in this class?" Any other ideas???

Happy thoughts for the day:
1. I have a healthy post-op toe!
2. I am going to try a new workout routine on Saturday :)

No comments: