This afternoon I am off to visit an orthopedic surgeon and am hoping that he does not have to use that "surgeon" portion of his title at all. I have managed to mess up my right knee somehow.... again? I can remember having a lot of problems with this knee when I was growing up. It has behaved itself for years and now, well, it needs to be looked at again. I am nervous, to be perfectly honest, but its been about 4 weeks of pain now, so it is time to go see him.
Other than that, it is 4/20 and I am praying that my students are nice and sober for class tonight. I think I have a good shot, but you never know...
The stress level I am recently not enjoying seems to be subsiding slightly, but I am trying not to be too optimistic about the level change. I have learned that right when things start to calm down, another shit storm is right around the corner. Who is the Debbie Downer around here, right? I know I know. Sorry about that.
OK - back to my C# learning... Yep, I am teaching myself (rather slowly and in a somewhat frustrating manner) how to program C#.net. Right now it is all Windows Applications, but I am hoping to start working on some Web Applications soon. A new challenge for sure.
3 comments:
When I first read this I was like "Oh Susi is learning the C# scale, weird... wait..."
hahhaa. i know the c# scale... it's the c# language that has me puzzled now :) How is end of semester stuff going??
Well, with two classes, I can't complain. I have 2 essays to write... gasp.
Post a Comment