Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Been Awhile - AGAIN.

Officially a slacker I suppose. HA. Life just has not been all that interesting. We had a blizzard - 16 inches in one day, another smaller storm, then a nasty Jersey-like snow, and now 75 degrees. All in about 3-4 weeks. I LOVE Colorado!!

Last night was a milestone for me - I have lost 15 pounds since Nov. 1! Yup! I reached my first goal! Now on to set another... haha. fun fun fun. I am so excited and very proud of myself! I think I will shoot for 5 pounds, but really aim at lowering the BMI (which is a fairly ridiculous number anyway) and my body fat percentage. It's working, and THAT is exciting.

Just a few more weeks and I get to take a mini-vacation for L's wedding! YAY! NC here I come! I cannot wait! It will be so nice to see her again - it's been over a year and that is just way too long to not see your best friend.

No comments: