Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!! I love Birthdays, Mom does not! hahaha. So since I love them, I win!

Here is a tribute to my Mom.


My Mother is the strongest woman I have ever known in my entire life. Somehow she has put up with me (and my sister haha) and is still standing. That alone is quite the accomplishment. She is a wife, a mom, a Grandma(!), a registered nurse, a genius, a healer, a friend, a taxi (at times hehe), a thesaurus, a listening board, a slap-in-the-face giver when I need one, a cheerleader, a crocheter, a knitter, a hero, a fighter, a pie maker, a total butt-kicker. My Mom is amazing.

Happy Birthday to the Most Important Lady in my Life :) I love you Mom!!!!
~Susan

1 comment:

Leigh-Ann said...

I agree! Happy Birthday Karen!!! I miss my Jersey/Ohio momma!!!