Monday, February 16, 2009

So chilly with this cold!

That's right folks, I have a cold. I am probably one of the worst patients ever, too. I admit this. I hate being sick and not being able to do things as normal. I had to skip an entire weekend of working out (not cool) and spent 95% of my weekend in bed. Sam is convinced that my body just finally gave in to all the stress of the past few weeks. He is most likely right on that one. I came to work today because I have to present a 2 hour training and I have to teach class tonight. Woohoo. So even though I couldn't do fun stuff over the weekend, I still have to do regular grown-up stuff. Where is the justice in that? ha. I just hope I can think straight to get through my jobs today. I have medicine head even though I have only taken Tylenol!

It's all good though. Hopefully I will be back to normal in a day or so more. I have been here for just over an hour and it feels like I have been here all day. Could be a long one... We'll see. I hope you all are healthy and happy!!!

The good news is that I am down about 7 pounds since November 1st and one whole belt notch!!!

No comments: