Thursday, February 12, 2009

Robert's Homecoming

I apologize for the blurriness in some of the pictures. I learned that having the flash on made the pictures really dark, so the ones without a flash are a bit blurry. He looks GREAT and seems to be happy and healthy. 

Robert's Poster

The screen in the center was a live video of our Soldiers exiting the plane at Colorado Springs Airport.



I am 99.9999% sure that this is Robert :)

The smoke in the back is the door our Soldiers entered the building through. This is where screaming started.

HERE THEY COME!

This was only PART of the group!

March, March, March....

So cool.

We still couldn't go get them yet... The prayer needed to be said/prayed(?).

Being Welcomed Home.





HE FOUND ME THIS YEAR!!! We had been texting the entire time he was en route to the base, so he knew EXACTLY where I was sitting and saw my poster!

There were HUNDREDS of mini-reunions.

This is "Little Trav's" girlfriend, Ashley.

In the barracks.

Rob's Roommate, Evans (last name of course). He is a Jersey Boy, too!!! He also returned yesterday from Iraq. They hadn't seen each other in quite some time.





ROBERT AND I WERE ON 9NEWS!!!! Watch the pictures!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen and Billy said...

WOW!! So cool. As I sit here with tears rolling down my face, I am so glad that you are in Colorado to be there when he comes "home"!