Friday, January 4, 2008

Getting Started

Well, everyone says getting started is the hardest part and I am pretty sure that is the case here. I can't actually start until I get the necessary pieces to start. HA! What I mean is, I decided if I was going to actually start running (well, walking and jogging right now), I was going to take this seriously. So I ordered a pair of Nike+ sneakers and the iPod Nano attachment kit to go with it. They should be here on Tuesday. I am pretty excited, not gonna lie :O)

In preparation for this, I am building some playlists for my neon green Nano and am taking suggestions from friends for it. So if you have any suggestions, let me know!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Susi!!! So, I'm seriously considering joining you on the "quest"! (Really I'll just use any excuse to procure a nano) I'm gonna try this weekend to see what the feet can handle...and then it's on! :-)
Musically, I believe I suggested Ted Leo to you already...Spoon is also peppy and run-worthy. And I think Rage Against the Machine could provide some ass-kicking motivation. haha...Yay for you!

Susi said...

Yeah - I am so with you on the Rage boat... And AC/DC is most definitely on the list! I am going to try this Ted Leo suggestion and see what i think! Thanks, Chica!!!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo for You!

This is great - I will be your cheerleader. I'll pass along some resources from my past running clubs like stretches and warm ups for you. Also... maybe you can set a goal to run/walk/jog the Bolder Boulder in late May - it's a blast and you feel great afterwards - plus they give you a beer! ;o)