Monday, January 7, 2008

FedEx

So the FedEx site says my shoes and Nike+ Kit should be arriving today at some point. This is very exciting to me! haha. Now, the one issue I am facing is my stupid back. For 4 weeks now, the lower right side has been in terrible pain. I have tried heat, Advil, Arnica, White Wine, and laying flat on the floor with my knees bent and I still get shocks both up and down. I am worried that this will hinder my new dream workout. We shall see.

Any suggestions for back stretches to help me out? I will try anything at this point... Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I don't know about stretches, but I have always been told that having strong stomach muscles helps with back pain. So crunches might help. Also, I used to get back spasms when I slept on that feather mattress pad that I bought back in college. You might need something new to sleep on. Hope that helps chica!